Port Douglas and Daintree Tours, Attractions & Activities.
- Great Barrier Reef: Options include fishing, scuba-diving, snorkelling, sailing, and coral-viewing at the Outer Barrier Reef and the Islands.
- Mossman Gorge
- Daintree Rainforest Walking Trails
- Tropical Fruit Farms
- Wildlife Sanctuary
- Secluded Beaches
- Crocodile Adventures
- Cultural experiences with Kuku Yalanji Rainforest walks and Cultural Habitat Safaris or at Flames of the Forest
- North Queensland Outback
- Kuranda village in the rainforest
- Tropical Tablelands
- Mareeba Wetlands
- World Heritage Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- World Heritage Daintree Rainforest
- Wildlife & Environment Parks
- Adventure; Horse riding, Water Sports, River Cruises, White water rafting
- River & Reef Fishing
- Historical Sites
- Indigenous Cultural
- 4WD Adventures
- World Class Golf Courses
- Tropical Fruit Winery
- Day Spas
- Mossman Central Mill
- Outdoor theatre and nightlife
- Aerial tours by microlight, seaplane, helicopter & hot-air balloon
- Diving, Snorkelling, Glass-bottom coral viewing
- Port Douglas Village for shopping
- Weekend Markets in Mossman and Port Douglas
- World Renowned Restaurants
Why not take the stress out of planning your tours & activities and let us do the running around. We know what is on offer throughout the region so we can gauge (according to individual preferences) tours and activities which would be most appropriate for the particular group or members thereof; we check weather conditions/forecasts regularly throughout any day and would therefore suggest that you perhaps contact us several days before your arrival, and before you commit to a tour or activity that may be affected by adverse weather conditions – we can generally assess at what point in your stay optimal conditions would likely exist for undertaking certain activities.
At Reef Villa we want you to relax and enjoy the environment whilst experiencing all that the area has to offer. Tell us what you would like to do and let us do the ‘leg work’ for you. We pride ourselves on being able to connect the visitor to the desired experience – & we do it free of charge.